Terms and Conditions: Central Telegraph - Santa’s Stash of Cash
By entering this competition, contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Contestants who are aged under 18 years of age must have parent/legal guardian consent to enter this competition. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is Central Telegraph Pty Ltd; 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela Queensland 4715. ABN 74 009 873 625.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect and complete the entry form, published in the Central Telegraph between Friday November 20, 2015 and Friday December 18, 2015.
The entry forms must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The fully complete entry form must be placed in an envelope marked Central Telegraph - Santa’s Stash of Cash; then:
- Send to: PO 120, Biloela, Qld, 4715 (so it is received before the closing date/time); or
- Deliver to: 68Kariboe St, Biloela Qld 4715.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there is only one (1) prize.
- One (1) original entry form per standard envelope.
2. Prizes: One contestant will win:
One (1) shopping voucher of $300.00 retail value for use at:
- Biloela Screens & Awnings,
- Biloela Betta Home Living,
- Simmons Bakery.
- Vouchers must be used within three (3) months of issue to the winner.
- Please inquire in-store for terms and conditions of voucher use.
The total maximum retail value of the prize in this competition is $300.00 (inclusive of GST).
The prize is valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 8:00am (AEST), Friday November 20, 2015 and closes at 5:00pm (AEST) Monday December 21, 2015 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing time/date will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected by random draw at 10:00am (AEST) Tuesday December 22, 2015 at the Central Telegraph office, 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela Qld 4715. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in the Central Telegraph on Thursday December 24, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person from the Central Telegraph office unless winner is otherwise advised. Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release form confirming rightful collection of their prize. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes (other than specified) that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.