‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


Girlie has no beef with the bulls

Girlie has no beef with the bulls

Treasurer gives up books after 30 years

Man airlifted from single vehicle rollover near Theodore

Man airlifted from single vehicle rollover near Theodore

He was transported in a serious but stable condition

Buckle up for Christmas holiday safety

Buckle up for Christmas holiday safety

One in four killed in vehicles on QLD roads aren't wearing seatbelts

Local Partners