Fire damages Dululu farmhouse

A FARMHOUSE was badly damaged after a blaze went up near Dululu, south-west of Rockhampton, in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The house was well alight when fire crews arrived about 12.30am but luckily no one was inside.

It’s believed the owner of the home had travelled away when his house went up in flames.

The fire happened on the Burnett Highway about 10km from the Dululu pub.


Toxic masculinity: why country boys are so angry

Toxic masculinity: why country boys are so angry

Teenage boys living in the country believe they must be aggressive

Coles extends free bag offer

Coles extends free bag offer

“Our customers are telling us they need more time...''

Car crashes as man swerves to miss kangaroo

Car crashes as man swerves to miss kangaroo

Man transported to hospital this morning after CQ hwy accident

Local Partners