Customer Service Officer Theodore
Career opportunity in Agribusiness
AGnVET Rural is an independent rural service and distribution agribusiness located in prime agricultural areas, with eight locations throughout Queensland and northern NSW.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join our committed team on a casual basis, and gain from the prosperous farming community in Theodore.
This role is focused on customer service, delivery and warehouse logistics, creating and maintaining relationships with customers, including sales of Company services and products.
We are seeking applications from people who possess the following attributes:
• Knowledge of rural retail agricultural merchandise.
• Perform merchandise logistics in a rural retail business.
• Maintain neat, tidy and efficient merchandise store.
• Develop customer relationships and sales.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to complete physically demanding tasks.
• Flexibility with work hours.
The successful applicant will maintain a high level of presentation and task orientation in a fast paced retail environment.
Licenced to operate a forklift and MR vehicle and experience in the industry is essential.
We are interested in hearing from people who have a commitment to outstanding customer service, as well as possessing the potential to advance within the Company.
An attractive salary will be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
Enquiries please contact: Josh McIntosh 0439 374...
Please forward your resume with three referees to email@example.com
Reference: CSO Theodore
Applications Close Friday 30th May 2020