Find something curious…
Positioned in a cul-de-sac in one of Gladstone's most popular suburbs is this quality built lowset brick former display home that has been a wonderful home for the current owners for the past 11 years. If you're family is seeking a home that's been well cared for then this home will impress from the moment you enter the home.
Built in 2006, the floor plan boasts personalised showers in the ensuite, high ceilings, home theatre room and private patio area overlooking a stunning fibreglass pool. The owner's are keen to sell and will consider all formal offers.
* 4 generous sized bedrooms - master with a/c and all other bedrooms have built-ins
* Master suite with open ensuite with private courtyard, dual showers and freestanding basins, huge walk in robe and seperate amenity
* Centrally positioned kitchen with good storage, quality appliances, dishwasher and corner pantry
* Seperate living areas with raked ceilings throughout allowing natural light and cool breezes to flow throughout
* Home theatre room off the main living with a/c - perfect place for the family to enjoy movie nights
* Generous sized bathroom with separate bath and shower and powder room close by
* Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with water feature set in beautiful tropical surrounds
* Double bay shed with power, side gate access and lawns and gardens are fully landscaped
* Approx. 803m2 block and complete with double lock-up garage, solar hot water system and fully irrigated sprinkler system throughout gardens and lawns.
Families will envy this area and the kids are safe being a family friendly neighbourhood.