DRILLERS BLACKWATER - QLD
SRG Global is an ASX listed company bringing a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance, and mining project we touch. We work across Australia and New Zealand, and around the world, solving our customers’ most challenging problems to make the complex simple.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company at our Blackwater Mine operations QLD. Blackwater mine is 24 kms south of Blackwater and 315 kms from the Port of Gladstone. The positions are on a 5/4 & 4/5 lifestyle roster day and night shift. Accommodation & messing is supplied whilst on shift.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience drilling on platform rotary rigs
• Experience on DR460 drill rigs is advantageous
• An emphasis on good morals, ethics and team work
• A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
• Mechanical aptitude is not essential but would be favourable.
• Pass a pre-employment coal board medical and drug and alcohol assessment
• Hold a current drivers licence
Training and certification for operating our drill rigs will be provided.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08)
and ask for Dee McCarthy for further details.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.