Find something curious…
An outstanding agricultural investment opportunity 'Greenlake Station' is now available for $20M.
Secure permanent access to an abundant supply of water with 18 174.2 acres of Blue Ribbon breeding country in an exceptional location in Central Queensland, 45km from Australia's Beef Capital, Rockhampton.
Country comprises a mix from black soil flood plains to sweet volcanic ridges, including extensive areas of ponded and improved pastures.
The property's prime position within a 1500mm rainfall zone at the intersection of 3 water catchments, teamed with the diverse soil mix of the area, provides the astute agricultural investor with dynamic investment opportunities to complement or expand your current portfolio:
- Add to your existing fattening aggregation with a high carrying capacity (4500AE).
- Drought-proof your investment and trade cattle against the drought cycle with reduced climatic risk.
- Operate a trading depot near sale yards, meat processors and Northern/Southern markets.
- Develop the rich volcanic high country into a high value small crops or horticulture enterprise.
- Create an agri-tourism venture to share this unique and beautiful location with the world.
- Develop the property with freehold subdivision approval for 28 x 75 acre blocks.
Greenlake Station is available as a going concern including livestock and working plant.
- 17,984 acres over 15 paddocks, White PMAV
- High carrying capacity (3,300AE)
- 2,000 cows, 60 bulls, over 1,000 calves still calving
- Blue Ribbon breeding, backgrounding, fattening
- $1M machinery including 2 x Cat dozers
- 3 x sheds, 2 x sets yards
- 18 dams, 5 solar pumps
- Improved pastures
- 4 bedroom brick Homestead, completely reburbished
- Rainfall 1 - 1.5m annually,
- 3 x water catchments
Proudly offered by Professionals Emu Park in conjunction with Ruralco Property SBB Real Estate.
An Information Memorandum including full list of plant & machinery is available upon request. Please contact Kevin Doolan 0408 192... / firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Hamilton 0408 884... / email@example.com