DRILL FITTER BLACKWATER- QLD
SRG Global is an ASX listed company bringing a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance, and
mining project we touch. We work across Australia and New Zealand, and around the world, solving our customers’
most challenging problems to make the complex simple.
Blackwater mine is 24 kms south of Blackwater and 315 kms from the Port of Gladstone.
The positions are on a 5/4 & 4/5 lifestyle roster day and night shift. Accommodation & messing is supplied whilst on
• On site field service repairs
• Technical guidance & field service support to operations personnel
• Training & support to other SRG employees
• Liaison with OEM’s & suppliers on technical issues
• Experience maintaining and fault finding Sandvik DR460 desirable
The successful applicant will have:
• Hold a Mechanical Trade Certificate
• Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on team work
• A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
• Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
• Hold a current drivers licence
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect
role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience
and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company
Please email email@example.com or phone (08) 9267 ... and ask for Dee McCarthy
for further details.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.