What a location! With a Primary and a High school less than 100 metres at either end of this street, this is a great location and a solid family home.
Sometimes living in the outer estates is the preferred option, but if you want the conveniences of the city where you can walk to the cinemas and other eateries/conveniences and have a child attend either of the schools, than you need to consider this perfect living location.
A high set home, with a modern timber internal stair case up to the main living area and four bedrooms. There are polished hardwood floors throughout the home even in the spacious bedrooms. The kitchen has been renovated to provide the home owner with a modern style and perfectly laid out kitchen for preparation and cooking.
The home features three decent double size bedrooms, something you won't find in many of the homes today. Room for the King bed and still have room to move. All four rooms have split system air conditioning. The home has a decent size deck which opens into the living room which adds as an extension to the already large living space.
* 916m2 block;
* High-set hardi plank home, internal stairs, large rumpus room;
* Spacious kitchen, open to the living area, big preparation area with
corner pantry; electric cooktop, s/steel range hood and dishwasher;
* Access to a peaceful outdoor sitting area from the kitchen;
* S/system a/c in all bedrooms, BIR's and ceiling fans;
* A tree lined back yard provides shade and an opportunity to develop a multitude of gardens
14 Garden Street, West Gladstone, Queensland, 4680, Australia