Located in a family friendly neighbourhood is this property that surely will tick all the boxes. In addition to the fantastic location and proximity to major and suburban shopping, schools, golf course and parkland, this generously sized home has plenty more to offer and is just waiting to be returned to its former glory days with some TLC.
- 3 bedrooms; all with built-ins robes, c/fans and the master featuring a split system air-conditioner
- Spacious kitchen featuring plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, range hood and freestanding gas cook top and oven.
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate dining and living with air-conditioning to the living area
- Original polished timber floors throughout the home
- Bonus parent retreat/sun room off the master bedroom
- Huge rumpus room perfect for teenagers, home business, complete with bar area and 2nd bathroom.
- Sparkling in-ground pool + additional covered area great place for a BBQ
- Double lock-up garage
- Split level retained block, fully fenced at the rear of the home and to the pool and BBQ area.
- Approx. land size 635m2
The location speaks for itself and the benefits on offer will satisfy a growing family or a first home buyer.
10 Irwin Close, Sun Valley, Queensland, 4680, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
It's a wired, edgy sort of day and the hard aspects of planets such as the Moon and Mercury in retrograde lead to additional confusion. This is...