TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Central Telegraph – Catch a Cockie Competition
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Contestants must be Australian residents who reside within the Central Telegraph distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants under the age of 18 years at the time of entry must have parent or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Central Telegraph Pty Ltd; 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela Queensland 4715. ABN 74 009 873 625.
- To enter, contestants must obtain the entry form published each Friday in the Central Telegraph commencing February 5, 2016.
- The entry form must must be original. Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The contestant must complete the entry form in full and place in an envelope marked Central Telegraph – Catch a Cockie Competition; then:
- Deliver to: 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela Qld 4715; or
- Send to: PO 120, Biloela, Qld, 4715.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there is only (1) winner each month.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
- There will be One (1) winner chosen by random draw each month. Entry must be original and the contestant must be eligible.
One (1) winner each month will receive:
- 1 x shopping voucher to use at any of the participating retailers in the Catch a Cockie promotion to the value of $100.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Terms and conditions may apply in-store to the purchase of goods at the retailer. The winner should consult with the retailer on any particular inclusions or exclusions that may apply.
- The expiry date of the shopping voucher is March 31, 2017.
- The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $900.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- The competition commences February 5, 2016 and ends November 29, 2016 (“Promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The monthly prize winners will be selected via a random draw at 12:00pm on the dates listed below, from all entries received at the Central Telegraph office, 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela, Qld 4715.
Draw dates and times:
- Tuesday March 29, 2016
- Tuesday April 26, 2016
Tuesday May 24, 2016
Tuesday June 28, 2016
- Tuesday July 26, 2016
- Tuesday August 30, 2016
- Tuesday September 27, 2016
- Tuesday October 25, 2016
- Tuesday November 29, 2016.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published in the Central Telegraph public notices on Friday following the draws on these dates:
April 1, 2016
April 29, 2016
May 27, 2016
July 1, 2016
July 29, 2016
September 2, 2016
October 28, 2016
December 2, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Central Telegraph office unless the winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian to collect their prize. All prizes (other than specified) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. Prizes that remain uncollected after 90 days notification will be entered back into a redraw at the Central Telegraph, 68 Kariboe Street, Biloela Qld 4715.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
26. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts nor affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
30. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
32. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.